Timeline 5 Working Days (Non Possession Plots)
Charges Nil

Copy of NIC.
Copy of Allocation / Intimation / Allotment / Transfer Letter(s).
Copy of Site Plan for the plots (if possession is open).If not held, will apply for site plan also alongwith No Demand Certificate.
Copy of Completion Certificate (House / Building).
TIP Paid receipt and Clearance Certificate from Peshawar Cantt Board (Constructed Property) if applicable.
Property Tax receipt and clearance certificate from Peshawar Cantt Board, if applicable.
No Objection Certificate for Armed Forces Personnel in case of Service Benefit Plots / Plots allotted out of Defence quota from GHQ AG’s Branch (W&R Directorate).
Photocopies of Pension Book, Discharge Certificate and Form ‘B’ in case of Retired Junior Commissioned Officer / Non Commission Officers and Next Of Kin of Shaheed / Deceased (duly attested by District Arms Services Board).

NDC request form is available at DHA Reception.
Submit the NDC along with the documents as mentioned above at Customer Service Centre, DHA Office.
If the required documents are complete, the Customer Services Centre will issue receipt of documents to the customer.
In case of outstanding dues, customer will collect Payment Voucher from Accounts counter, DHA Office.
After making payment in the bank, customer will submit the copies of paid Vouchers of all dues at Accounts counter.
In case of House or Open Possession Plot, customer will have to coordinate with Building Control Branch for Surveyor visit and dues clearance.
In case of Constructed Building, customer has to clear the TIP Tax of Peshawar Cantt Board and Water Bill (as applicable).
Finance Branch will then issue NDC to the applicant.

Original Allocation / Intimation/Allotment/Transfer Letter(s) will be surrendered to DHA Peshawar at the time of transfer.
Paid copy of Transfer Fee and other dues (if any) to be submitted at least one day before transfer.